Provided by: SME Corporation JSC
To: Beginner and active entrepreneur, self-employed
About “Corporation” SMEs “will focus its efforts on providing guarantees to SMEs in the framework of the implementation of medium and large projects, targeted programs. JSC SME Corporation considers applications for the provision of independent guarantees in the amount exceeding RUB 25 million, as well as in the amount of RUB 5 million to RUB 25 million, inclusive, within the limit set by the Board of Directors of JSC SME Corporation for the issuance of such guarantees.
Types of issued guarantees:
– Direct investment guarantee;
– Direct guarantee to secure loans to replenish working capital;
– Direct guarantee for startups;
– Direct guarantee for fast-growing innovative, high-tech enterprises;
– Direct guarantee for loans secured by a pledge of intellectual property rights;
– Direct guarantee to ensure the guarantee of the performance of the contract;
– Direct guarantee to secure loans for the performance of contracts.
In accordance with the regulatory framework approved by the Board of Directors of the Corporation, in order to obtain warranty support, it is necessary to:
– apply for a loan / loan to a partner bank / partner organization of the Corporation;
– obtain preliminary approval of a loan / loan subject to the provision of a guarantee from the Corporation;
– apply through a partner bank / partner organization for a guarantee to the Corporation (write an application for an independent guarantee of the Corporation in a partner bank);
– get a loan / loan after the provision of a guarantee from the Corporation. Interaction with the Corporation on the issue of obtaining a guarantee is carried out by the partner bank.
The set of documents for obtaining a guarantee is similar to the set of documents for obtaining a loan / loan (additional documents are not requested from the SME entity). The list of partner banks, as well as the conditions for issuing guarantees, can be found on the website of JSC SME Corporation