Provided by: The structural subdivision «Kurgan Region Investment Agency» Guarantee Fund
To: New business; business; self-employed.
As a rule, to get a credit from a bank, a collateral is required for the full requested amount. If your own collateral is insufficient, you can use the guarantee of the Guarantee Fund.
Within the framework of state support for business, targeted programs have been developed to provide guarantees for bank credits and guarantees, loan agreements and financial lease (leasing).
The Guarantee Fund Suretyship Program:
The amount of support is up to 50% of the principal amount of a debt, but not more than 16.5 million rubles.
The amount of remuneration is from 0.5% to 1.25% per annum of the amount of the guarantee.
Support period is up to 120 months
The period for consideration is 3-5 working days, subject to the full set of documents
The ‘SMB Corporation Joint Guarantee’ Program:
The amount of support the guarantee of the SMB Corporation and the guarantee of the Guarantee Fund jointly ensure the fulfillment of obligations within 70% of the principal debt, while the guarantee of the Guarantee Fund is no more than 50%
The support period is up to 120 months
The amount of remuneration:
– remuneration of the SMB Corporation is 0.75% per annum of the guarantee amount;
– remuneration of the Guarantee Fund is in accordance with the remuneration rates under the Guarantee Fund Guarantee program.
THE FUND’S PARTNERS:
Banks: AO MSP Bank (JSC), PJSC Sberbank, VTB Bank (PJSC), JSC Rosselkhozbank, PJSC URALSIB Bank, AO AKB Novikombank (JSCB), PJSC Sovcombank and Otkrytie FC Bank
Leasing companies: AO RLC of the Yaroslavl region (JSC), AO RLC of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (JSC), JSC RLC of the Republic of Tatarstan and JSC RLC of the Republic of Bashkortostan
Financial institutions: Industry Development Fund
HOW TO RECEIVE A GUARANTEE FROM THE FUND:
STEP 1 Contact the bank, which is a partner of the Fund, to inform about your desire to use the Fund guarantee.
STEP 2 If there is a shortage of collateral, the bank sends an application and a package of documents to the Fund to provide guarantee
STEP 3 The Fund examines your documents and makes a decision within 3 working days
STEP 4 A guarantee agreement is concluded, remuneration is paid, and the organization receives funding
Benefits of working with the fund:
– the possibility of obtaining financing in case of insufficient collateral;
– no need to collect documents for the Fund (documents to the Fund are provided by the bank from among those received for the borrower);
– fast decision-making in providing guarantee (within 3 to 5 business days from the receipt of an application and a package of documents from the bank);
– low amount of remuneration for providing a guarantee.