Setup of own manufacture of medical oxygen
1. Provision of a land plot for lease without tender procedures in order to implement large-scale investment projects with the subsequent purchase option
2. Subsidy of equipment leasing up to 50% of the subject of the contract, up to 50 million rubles
3. FER loans up to 500 million rubles. at 1% per annum
4. Reimbursement of costs for construction of production facilities up to 50% (up to 5 million rubles)
5. Reimbursement of 50% of expenses for infrastructure construction
6. Target loan for PSEDA residents in monotowns for up to 15 years
— from 5 to 250 million rubles. — 0% per annum
— from 250 to 1,000 million rubles — 5% per annum
— The region’s oxygen demand (medical and technical) is 30.7 tons/day.
— Consumption by healthcare institutions of the Ural Federal District is 179 tons/day.