The project concept comprises a restaurant for 300 people; construction of hotel buildings for 60 rooms of different categories from standard to family ones for up to 220 people; construction of 10 apartment houses with separate entrances and terraces for up to 50 people; sports and health-improving complex (a 25-meter long swimming pool with children’s area and slides, a fitness center, gym, spa area); a bath complex with open plunge pools; development of infrastructure for active and passive recreation on the territory of the healthcare center; infrastructure development related to construction and landscaping at the place of implementation of the investment project; ski lodge with rental facilities.
– Provision of a land plot for lease without tender procedures in order to implement large-scale investment projects with the subsequent purchase option
– Soft lending up to 5 million rubles at 0.1% per annum
– Grant support of up to 50% of costs for inventory purchase and construction of tourism facilities
– Guarantees on bank loans, 50% of the loan amount, but not more than 17.5 million rubles.
– Subsidy of equipment leasing up to 15%
– Reimbursement of 50% of expenses for infrastructure construction (as part of implementation of RF Government Resolutions No. 1704 of 19.10.20 and No. 194 of 15.03.16).
– Target loan at 5% per annum for PSEDA residents. The amount is from 5 to 1,000 million rubles, 0% per annum (for loans up to 250 million rubles) and 5% per annum (for loans over 250 million rubles). The term is up to 15 years
1) The volume of tourist flow on average is more than 150 thousand people per year
2) By 2025, it is planned to increase the tourist flow by more than 30 %
3) The water of the lake is comparable in its healing properties to the Dead Sea (Israel). The large water surface of the lake creates a special microclimate in summer (dry air saturated with salt ions), which is useful for health improvement (mineralization of mud solution is 241.9 g/l, iron sulfide content is 180 mg per 100 g of silt)
4) The brine of the lake (sulfate-chloride magnesium-sodium type with mineralization of 156-360 g/l)
5) Mineral water «Medvezhye-11» (therapeutic-table sodium chloride water with a mineral concentration 6.5 g /l)