Development of a health-improving complex
– Provision of a land plot for lease without tender procedures in order to implement large-scale investment projects with the subsequent purchase option
– Soft lending up to 5 million rubles at 0.1% per annum.
– Grant support of up to 50% of costs for inventory purchase and construction of tourism facilities
– Guarantees on bank loans, 50% of the loan amount, but not more than 17.5 million rubles.
– Subsidy of equipment leasing up to 15%
– Reimbursement of 50% of expenses for infrastructure development
1. The volume of tourist flow on average is more than 150 thousand people per year
2. By 2025, it is planned to increase the tourist flow by more than 30 %
3. Medium mineralized, medium sulfide, high-ash sapropel mud with mineralization of 30 g/l
4. The brine of the lake (sulfate-chloride magnesium-sodium type with a mineralization of 18.35 g/l) is rich in trace elements: bromine, iodine, boron, iron, potassium, calcium, chlorine
5. Mineralization of mud solution 21 g/l.